Reliable Backup, Disaster Recovery, and System Migration for Virtual Windows Servers
Servers are critical to everyday business operations. When a disaster occurs—whether large or small—you need your systems and data up and running again as fast as possible so business can get back to normal.
Use StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX to reliably backup and protect your Windows servers and, when disaster strikes, recover your systems and data in minutes.
Fast and flexible recovery starts with a solid backup. SPX quickly and efficiently captures sector-level, image-based backups of your entire system, including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data.
With SPX, you have the widest range of options to recover quickly and ensure minimal business downtime no matter the scope of disaster you’re facing.
With SPX, you have the ability to:
- Create multiple full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Customize your own mixed schedule of full and incremental backups at specified times.
- View detailed information about your Windows backup jobs in an easy-to-use management console.
- Mount a volume, restore a volume, verify a backup image, or use StorageCraft VirtualBoot™ technology to boot any backup image as a VM—all directly from the image chain browser or the patented job timeline feature.
- Back up SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical application servers.
- Automatically verify, consolidate, and replicate your backup image files with StorageCraft ImageManager™.
- Convert backup images to a.VHD or.VMDK file for migration or restoration to a VM.
- Recover individual files and folders in seconds, without restoring the entire system.
- Recover full systems in minutes.
- Recover to the same physical or virtual environment with StorageCraft Recovery Environment.
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or a different hypervisor environment with StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore™ technology.
- Support of the following operating systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008 (Service Pack 2 or higher), Server 2003 R2, Server 2003 (Service Pack 2 or higher), Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Server 2012 Essentials, Server 2012 Foundation, Small Business Server 2011, Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials, Server 2008 R2 Foundation, Server 2008 Foundation (Service Pack 2 or higher), Small Business Server 2008, Small Business Server 2003 R2, Small Business Server 2003, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 or higher), or Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or higher). Details about supported Windows operating systems can be accessed here.
- Support of guests running on a broad range of hypervisor platforms:
- Citrix XenServer
- Linux KVM
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Oracle VirtualBox
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- Stratos everRun
- VMWare ESX/ESXi (including the free version of ESXi)
- VMWare Workstation
Upgrade to StorageCraft Premium Support*
StorageCraft world-class premium support includes:
- 24-hour telephone support for Emergency support issues
- 24-hour online support for high, medium and low-severity support issues
- Priority placement in support queue during regular business hours
*StorageCraft Premium Support is purchased on an annual basis as an add-on to the StorageCraft Maintenance agreement.
THE MULTIPLE LICENSE PACKS OF SPX VIRTUAL ARE SUBJECT TO A SINGLE SERIAL NUMBER USED FOR TRACKING AND PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION. AS A CONDITION OF SALE, THE LICENSES INCLUDED IN THE PACK MAY BE USED ONLY BY A SINGLE END USER. THEY MAY NOT BE SOLD SEPARATELY AND THEIR INDIVIDUAL RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.