Reliable Backup and Disaster Recovery for Windows Desktops and Laptops
The award-winning technology in StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX Desktop provides fast and reliable backup, data protection, disaster recovery, and system migration to get your desktop and laptop computers back online in minutes following disruption.
SPX works in the background, automatically taking full and incremental backups as often as every 15 minutes allowing you to recover your operating system, applications, personal settings, documents, pictures, and anything on your hard drive quickly should something go wrong.
StorageCraft ImageManager™ automatically verifies and re-verifies your backups to ensure full recovery when you need it, and also allows you to consolidate your backup images on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for simple management.
With SPX, you have the ability to:
- Create multiple full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Customize your own mixed schedule of full and incremental backups at specified times.
- View detailed information about your Windows backup jobs in an easy-to-use management console.
- Mount a volume, restore a volume, verify a backup image, or use StorageCraft VirtualBoot™ technology to boot any backup image as a VM—all directly from the image chain browser or the patented job timeline feature.
- Back up SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical application servers.
- Automatically verify, consolidate, and replicate your backup image files with StorageCraft ImageManager™.
- Convert backup images to a.VHD or.VMDK file for migration or restoration to a VM.
- Recover individual files and folders in seconds, without restoring the entire system.
- Recover full systems in minutes.
- Recover to the same physical or virtual environment with StorageCraft Recovery Environment.
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or a different hypervisor environment with StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore™ technology.
|Requirements: || Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 or higher), or Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or higher). Details about supported Windows operating systems can be accessed here.|
|Maintenance|| 1 year of maintenance included. |
|Government and Education Users|| Please contact StorageCraft sales for our Government and Education pricing at (801) 545-4711 or email email@example.com.|
|Upgrade|| Upgrade from a prior version. Click here|